If you decided to use email marketing to promote your business, you’ve made a very wise decision in growing your business.
You have probably heard or read lots of great reasons on the Internet to use Email marketing in your overall marketing plant, and the buzz that can be created by this type of marketing. I’m also sure I will not be the first to tell you that, “The money is in your list” – which is 100% true.
Even though email marketing is a very powerful way to transform leads into hungry buyers many people are discouraged to use this technique because of the time they need to invest in it. A recent study has showed that about 75 % of people who use email marketing need between 15 and 50 hours per week to handle it.
If you’re like me, then you’re a very busy person who can’t afford to spend that much time just on email marketing. So here are some advantages to using Email marketing and how to minimize the time needed to create them.
Some of our favorite Email Marketing Software includes Constant Contact and MailChimp. They both provide great options and templates to help make your Email marketing much easier and less time consuming.
1. You can easily create an opt-in form template which comes with full instructions so you can easily add it to your site.
2. It automatically stores every email saving you precious time and headaches.
3. It e-mails new subscribers a welcome message just moments after opting in. No more preparing and sending e-mails to hundreds, even thousands of subscribers manually.
4. They provide you with attractive looking templates to use for your newsletter so that it looks friendlier to your subscribers.
5. It keeps your e-mail safe from spam complaints, blacklists or filters so that it doesn’t get trashed.
6. You can schedule your Email pieces so that you can go on your vacation without worrying about interrupting campaigns.
7. You can use as many auto responders as you need, create as many campaigns, write as many emails as you wish … the sky’s the limit.
8. Manage all of this from a complete user-friendly Internet-based control panel.
Obviously, these are just a few of the advantages of using Email marketing software, and it is a great way to stay connected with and build relationships with your clients and prospects. There are lots of ways to simplify the process and minimize your time in creating each Email marketing piece, such as, creating a branded template to use each time; keeping the number of articles to one or two; repurposing past blog posts to link your list back to your blog page or website for SEO inbound links; and sending out messages once a month in lieu of more often.
Email marketing is a great addition to a successful Internet marketing plan to increase your list, establish your expertise, and stay top-of-mind with clients and prospects.
Jeannine Grich, CVA, MVA, EthicsChecked™, provides marketing and social media support, training and consulting to busy entrepreneurs. For information about finding a VA, download her FREE 10-Step Guide to Finding the Right VA, or to learn why Social Media should be an important part of your marketing plan with her FREE Report, Social Media Marketing Benefits, visit: https://accbizsvc.com, or contact her at Jeannine@accbizsvc.com