Jeannine Grich, president of Accurate Business Services (Clontz Business Services, LLC ), started her Virtual Assistance (VA) practice in August of 1998. As her business evolved she specialized in marketing and social media support to small business owners, entrepreneurs and solopreneurs, nationwide. By 2001, Grich realized she was at capacity and in order to grow beyond her individual capabilities, she would need to put a team of sub-contractors in place to expand her business further. Over the years, through Grich’ extensive volunteer efforts within the VA industry, she has been able to build an experienced team of subs that share her business style, personality, and most importantly business ethics. Each team member has the highest level of expertise and knowledge to improve their client’s productivity and workflow and increase their business success. Grich is an author, international speaker and virtual assistant coach, giving her a unique perspective in supporting the needs of her clientele in the areas of marketing and social media. She is at the cutting edge of the latest technologies and utilizes them to propel her own business, as well as, those of her clients, bringing a vast array of solutions to fit every need.
An avid volunteer and mentor, Grich has received numerous awards, most recently the 2013 SBA.gov St. Louis District Women Owned Small Business of the Year, 2012 International Virtual Assistants Association Volunteer of the Year, 2009 Small Business Administration’s (SBA.gov) Home-Based Business Champion for the St. Louis Region, the 2009 National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) St. Louis Member of the Year, and the 2009 Thomas Leonard International Virtual Assistant of Distinction. She has also served as an avid volunteer of the premier Industry Association, the International Virtual Assistants Association (www.IVAA.org) since 1998, and as the Association’s Board President in 2005-2006 and 2010-2011.
Her certifications and designations include: IVAA CVA (Certified Virtual Assistant), EthicsChecked™, CRESS (Certified Real Estate Support Specialist) , PREVA (Professional Real Estate VA), CRVA (Certified Realtor.com VA), and MVA (Master VA). Jeannine is a very committed volunteer and supports community activities which include:
- Arnold Chamber of Commerce (3-years on the Board, Vice-President 2001, and President 2002);
- Arnold Kiwanis (Past President; club newsletter 2-years); Mentor-Workforce Preparation @ Jefferson Community College (5years);
- Jefferson College Curriculum Advisory Council 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, and 2010;
- IVAA (International Virtual Assistants Assn.) member 14-years, served on the committee to upgrade the CVA (Certified Virtual Assistant) exam, Bylaws committee 2001 & 2003, and Bylaws Committee Chair 2004, and 2009, VP 2004-2005, and 2009-2010; Board President 2005-2006 and 2010-2011; volunteer in Education; and Benefits Departments; and several Live and Online Summit Committees;
- ESPW (Encouraging, Supporting, Promoting Women)volunteer, VP/President-elect St. Louis Chapter (2005), and President 2006;
- Kirkwood DesPeres Area Chamber of Commerce Chairperson EXPO Committee 2007-2009; Chairperson Communications Committee 2008-09; Board of Directors 2008-2010;
- NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners) Board member (5-years), Chairperson PR Committee, Co-Chair Communications Committee; 2008-09 Programs; 2009-10 Treasurer, President-Elect 2011; and Board President 2012-13; and
- Women’s Council of Realtors (WCR) – Board member & Newsletter Chair 2005 & 2006; Budget Committee 2007-2009